My New Years Resolution!
As we begin to embrace this New Year, we can’t help but think about the lives we wish we had. Thinking about things we’d like to change and the steps we’d like to take towards living our best lives. Your first step to making 2019 your best year yet, is to choose the right New Years Resolution that is both realistic and achievable for you! Listed below are some of my Resolutions this year. Hopefully, many will resinate with you as well.
* Pack healthy lunches and eat out less
* Drink more water and reduce caffeine intake
* Replace unhealthy eating habits with better ones
* Get more rest or improve my sleeping habits
* Start exercising for at least 30 minutes every day
* Develop a sacred self-care ritual for yourself
* Create a better work/life balance
2. Learn to say NO & not feel bad.
3. Stop procrastinating
4. Practice Daily Gratitude
5. Create a budget for your spending and stick to it
6. Start putting gadgets away when with friends and family
7. End toxic or negative relationships
8. Build a supportive entourage
9. Begin Fasting and praying to hear God’s will for your Life
10. Release whatever is holding you back from living your life to the fullest.
What are some of your Resolutions? Comment Below.